- Have your goals set. Start with your small goals for this week, and move on to goals for next month, next six months, next year, etc. Be as specific as you can.
- Connect with friends. Sometimes life gets busy and we forget to maintain friendships. It’s time to rekindle some of them.
- Connect with family. Spare some time of your day/week to sit with your family – gadget free.
- Walk more. Small changes can go long ways. Park your car as far as you can in the parking lot of your work, grocery store, etc.
- Be grateful. Start a “grateful journal” and write a single thing you were grateful for that day.
- Think about your health. What can I do to change to a better lifestyle?
- Connect with a great professional that can help you grow.
- Believe you can grow.
Dr. Rosana Marzullo-Dove, PsyD
Doctor Clinical Psychology